10 Quick Ways to To Tell If He's Interested
Do you think he may have a crush on you?
Lucky you! You’ve met someone new. He certainly seems nice enough (And cute too). But does he like you? Well, he may not actually broadcast his feelings like a love-swept Romeo clinging desperately to your balcony like the good ole' days. (or so I've heard...). However he may give you some subtle (and not-so-subtle) hints that can be almost as revealing. Here’s 10 ways you can tell if he has a crush on you or not:
1) He makes an effort to be around. In other words, he knows where you will be and makes a point to be there. Does he show up at your favorite hot spots?
2) He smiles when he sees you. Smiles are always a good thing to see, but especially from someone you think may be interested in you.
3) When you invite, he accepts. There certainly may be other reasons he may turn you down other than lack of interest, but when he does accept your invitation, does he show up?
4) He goes out of his way to talk to you. Does he seem to have a mission here? He might have a crush.
5) He invites you to events he’s attending/participating in. If he’s involved in an weekend activity, he may want you to admire how great he is at it and see if this is something you like too. Maybe it's flying nerdly little airplanes, or playing in a jazz ensemble -- he might want to know if you like that too.
6) Do you catch him looking at you? If you can feel him looking at you when he thinks you won’t notice, he may like you.
7) He likes to tease you. Not mean-spirited stuff, just something to make you laugh and get your attention and hopefully help “break the ice”.
8) He appears interested in the things you do. Does he ask questions about you or interests?
9) He is polite to you. Does he hold the door open for you? Do you get the feeling he’s trying to impress you? Does he tend to try to be helpful in some way?
10) He calls you. By “call”, I mean either a text message or an actual phone call, if he is making an ongoing attempt, he probably likes you.
Naturally, a lot will depend on whether this person is within a reasonable distance or if he is available. For instance, he could certainly like you, but still be in a final stages of a relationship, where he may have obligations to someone else. But if you can safely check off the majority of these, you may be in really good shape. - love, Kittenit
Kittenit is a writer, psychic and tarot reader, and has been a professional adviser on Keen.com, for nearly 10 years. She also works with the I Ching. She is also a certified hypnotherapist who is available for phone sessions by appointment. She can be reached at (800) ASK-KEEN, extension LOVE (5683).