Please read ENTIRE listing before calling!
Please note: I DO use the tarot when I do readings, but I am not a tarot reader. If you do not want a reader who uses tarot, you may want to select another advisor.
PLEASE USE ARRANGE A CALL IF I AM NOT AVAILABLE. I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL.
General readings by appointment only, minimum of 30 min.
I am a natural-born psychic. My strongest abilities are: clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, empathy and mediumship. Connections depend on the individual client. I am a firm believer in free will and therefore, I not only do I believe actions can change the outcome of my predictions, I have seen it happen.
How I Read
I provide insight with love, honesty and compassion without judging, sugarcoating or giving false promises. I am a no- nonsense reader who is direct and respectful. I don't do fairy tales. I am honest about what I am seeing, so if you are not ready for that, please contact another advisor.
I can provide insight on love,career, money/finance, general relationships, spiritual issues and connections to loved ones who have crossed over. I don't do animal or lost object readings.
I read "conversation style," so expect that I will ask some questions during the reading. I usually ask questions in order to help me accurately translate the information I am receiving. If you prefer not to have this type of reading, I can also do e-mail readings.
-claim accuracy on timing, period. Usually things will unfold as I have seen them, but my timing is not always accurate.
-ask for birthdays in order to do a reading.
-use astrology or numerology.
-BS answers if I don't know them. If I can't see it or hear it, I'll tell you point blank.
-answer questions concerning death/health.
-talk about "soul mates."
-answer questions about people who are not directly related to you or the situation at hand.
-claim to be 100% or even 98% accurate in my readings--no one is 100% accurate except the creator.
-give unsolicited advice.
-agree with what other advisors have said or read like other advisors do. I tell you what I see. I am usually shown an outcome based on current actions.
-do or recommend spells to clients or offer paid prayer services.
How to Prepare
-Have your questions ready. The more direct the question, the quicker the answer. I can do general readings by appointment only. If you have a specific question, it is better to ask it, rather than to ask for a general reading and hope I hit it. Time is money and I don't want to waste yours.
-If possible, try to be as calm and relaxed as you can before calling. I am a very sensitive empath who tends to pick up on emotions very easily...if you are not calm, it can take me a little longer to sift through those emotions and tap into you.
-I sometimes have a tendency to talk fast, so please take notes. I don't usually repeat myself unless I am given the same message repeatedly.
-Although I do talk fast, I am not a speed reader. Please don't expect me to answer 5 questions in 2 minutes and please expect that I WILL shuffle cards for many of the questions, which does take time. If you do not have this time, I suggest calling another reader. I want to make sure that I am providing a quality reading.
-For my repeat clients, I thank you and appreciate you putting your continued trust in me. Because I don't keep notes on any of my readings, it is extremely rare that I will remember anything I have read for you--even if it was just the day before. I have tried, but I have come to realize it is a good thing that I do not remember. It keeps each reading fresh and separate.
-I will try to get as indepth as I can, but overall, spirit has control over the reading, not me and not the cards. I have had some clients wanting me to "ask the cards a different way." In my experience, micromanaging a reading has almost never resulted in anything positive(mostly blanks and opposite answers).
-Mediumship readings can take up to 2min. to focus and connect. About 95% of the time the spirit will come through, but please be prepared because the other 5% of the time, they either won't come through at all, will say very little or may say something unexpected.
-PLEASE try to be in a quiet place where your phone can get good reception and speak CLEARLY so I do not have to ask you to repeat your question multiple times.
- It is YOUR responsibility to read ALL information in this ad before calling.
- If there is something in the reading you don't like, for example, timing, it is YOUR responsibility to make the changes necessary to facilitate an outcome more suiting to your needs. Not everyone is going to meet their future partner a week from a reading. I give you what I get. I am not going to tell you how to live your life.
- Playing "test the psychic" will do two things: waste your money and your time. As per my blog, I often get "test questions" wrong, but the actual situation right (and rarely, the reverse). If you want to do this, take responsibility for it.
- I am not a therapist. There are certain questions I do not have the professional training to answer.
- I am not a scapegoat. It is up to you to take responsibility for what happens in your life and the choices you make.
- Be honest in your feedback. It's okay if you don't have a connection with your advisor. Misrepresenting a reading in your feedback only hurts YOU.
FEEDBACK NOTE: About 95% of the negative feedback I have received has come from calls 3min. or less and from people who did not read my listing.
A NOTE ABOUT FREE MINUTES: Free minutes are only reserved for current clients, at my discression.
* Readings are not to be used as a substitute for medical, legal or professional advice or common sense. Readings are subject to your own personal interpretation. No guarantees are made, written, spoken or implied.