1. Be Open Minded and Honest with yourself. While you don't have to believe everything a Psychic says, You should be prepared to hear the truth.
2. Follow your own instincts. A reading should be a friendly, positive experience. If you feel uncomfortable for any reason you should end the call.
3. Expect Polite,Honest,Accurate Readings. No Psychic is 100% but you should feel some connection with what they are saying.
4. Be sure to Check Out any Available Feedback or Ratings. This is the best way to find out a Psychics Accuracy & Reading Style.
5. Be sure your Psychic focuses on Your Issues. If you are calling about money Don't let them side track to Love.
6. Feel Free to Ask Questions. Example: When did you realize you were psychic? Or How will I know if I'm psychic? A Good Psychic will be happy to answer questions about their ablities and any Lingo you may not understand. ie. Auras, Past Lives, Runes....(Keep Questions on a Professional Basis)
1. Allow Yourself to become Obsessed with a Psychic. You should never talk a Psychic more than you do normally with Friends & Family.
2. Allow a Psychic to lead you by asking to many Questions While it is normal for a psychic to ask basic questions ie.names,birthdays,general area of interest. They should never ask questions like: Can you give me a brief relationship background?
3. Give too much Information about Yourself. You should always be straight forward, but too much info. can cloud a Psychic. Or cause you to waste money on a bad psychic guessing.
4. Allow a Psychic to waste your Time by speaking slowly or becoming to wordy about simple things. Immediately interrupt politely and ask them to simplify(this is your time) you should be satisfied.
5. Let a Psychic Rattle on about themselves. This is your time,you and your issues should be the main focus.
6. Put up with an Unprofessional Reading. If a Psychic puts you on hold, falls asleep or stops to speak to a child or pet you should end the call. It will usually get worse.