Keen Category: Love Advice
No matter what you were told or what you may believe about your individual choices, your life has an underlying meaningful plan. We call this plan "destiny". Although there are some strong voices clearly against the notion that a predetermined destiny exists, a destiny is inscribed in the heart and eternal soul of man.
Soulmates have a mutual destiny. It is your divine destiny to unite with your soulmate and fulfill your lives through a bond of love and friendship. Your meeting is the first of many miracles on your journey together and begins the storyline of a chapter you planned for the evolution of your relationship. With your soulmate before you, you are asked to shed the fears and masks that deny you love and to step beside the person who can love you. Your path is no longer a solitary one without companionship and support but rather a path of unity and synergistic experiences that can offer you fulfillment time and time again.
Your destiny together may pose some limitations. Although you and your soulmate can both forge ahead with plans of your own devised to afford you comfort and success, your souls are nudging you forward on their own unique evolutionary plan for spiritual achievement. This plan may support the dreams you have for your life together or it may contradict it, giving you instead exactly what we need to grow in consciousness, not necessarily what we want materially. We call it fate's helping hand.
Fate is a universal law and cosmic principle that offers us our just due, what we deserve as opposed to what we think we deserve. The Greeks have a beautiful name for fate, Moira, the cosmic principle of binding apportionment. Moira selects and distributes our "due portion" in life, whether it is in the form of financial opportunities or opportunities for loving friendships.
Fate grants us our due in reaction to our previous acts of free will. The reaction can be immediate or it can follow us for many lifetimes. What goes around eventually comes around. Therefore, even if you consistently choose love over hatred and live an exceptional life, you are not guaranteed a blissful life with everything you want. You may instead experience years of limitation and hardships that may make you wonder, "Why us?" In truth, it is because you chose these limitations to make up for the past and to mature your souls and your relationship.
Destiny unfolds creatively through the years, putting in front of you the tasks your souls decided to accomplish for this life. Whether it is to start a family and serve other souls close to you or to collaborate to serve humanity through some mission, the opportunities will arrive to put your talents to work. You may never achieve the full potentials of your destiny, but with each milestone you meet, your lives grow richer. Your destiny is manifested through your mutual intention and willingness to step boldly onto its path. It offers many opportunities for growth and some freedom to create with the synergy you share. Manifesting your destiny with your soulmate requires that you work together in balance, always striving for equality in your relationship and respecting each other's contributions. When love is at the center of everything you do, the synergy will be magnified with the power you need to manifest your dreams together. When you are out of sync you'll notice how things won't budge until you have brought your hearts together again.
Here are three keys to help you better manifest your destiny together:
- Embrace and appreciate your life lessons and any limitations that may come. View them as opportunities to grow your relationship to a higher volume of love.
- View your personal goals as mutual ones. Create goals that support your mutual desires and put love into them. Get on the same page and stay there. And remember that everything you achieve personally is meant to be shared mutually.
- Remember that loving each other is your highest purpose. Your love will help you weather the storms as well as propel your dreams for the future. Your ultimate destiny is to live a fulfilling life together.
- Finding Your Soulmate
- Is It Love or Lust?
- Past Loves, Past Lives
- The Metaphysical Guide to Romance
- Know His Soulmate Potential by His Pet
Other Love Advice Articles by Ariadne Green
- Will He Know We're Made for Each Other?
- Making the Most of Your Relationship Mistakes
- Dreams of a New Lover
- Romantic Symbols
- Righting Your Relationship Mythology
- Giving Your Relationship Soul
- How Do I Tell Him It's Over?
- Can Soulmates Be Just Friends?
- 8 Signs You Love Him Too Much
- Yin Meets Yang
- Does Age Difference Matter in Love?
- Which Soulmate Goddess Are You?
- The Soulmate Holy Grail
- Are Memories Interfering with Your Relationship?
- Soulmate Obsession
- It's All About Love
- 5 Signs That You Fear Abandonment
- Can I Find My True Soulmate Online?
- Is It the Real Thing or Just a Romantic Fling?
- He's My Dad All Over Again
- Has Your Prince Charming Lost His Directions to the Ball?
- Forbidden Love: When Family Objects
- Why Matches Made in Heaven Sometimes Fail
- A Five-Step Formula to Appreciating Your Soulmate's Differences
- Love Sometimes Requires Letting Go
- Fact or Fiction: There's Only One Person in the World Meant for You