Psychic Readings at KEEN.com Get Psychic Advice Articles Free Horoscopes My Account

 
  Making Money  
 

How can I make money on KEEN?
If your listing sets a per-minute fee higher than the minimum connection charges, you'll generate money on every call you receive -- for Live Advice and Recorded Listings alike.

Note: the minimum fee for Recorded Listings is 75 cents per minute.

How do I calculate how much I made during each call?
First, subtract the connection charge from the rate you're charging per minute. You keep 62% of the rest, and we keep 38%. *

Note: We keep 38% of the fees you collect for Recorded Listings, and 38% of any fees you receive for Paid Mail. *

How might a Psychics and Astrology call break down?
If your per-minute fee is $1.00 and you receive a call that lasts 10 minutes, first we'll collect $10 from the customer who called you. Then we'll deduct the 27 cents per minute connection charge* for those 10 minutes, or $2.70. You'll receive 62% of the remaining $7.30, or $4.52 for that call. **

How much money can I generate on KEEN?
That depends on how many listings you have, how interesting they are, how effectively you market yourself to potential customers, and how often you make yourself available to receive calls.

* Listings in the Social/Entertainment categories keep 70% after connection charges have been deducted for Live Calls; Keen keeps the remaining 30%. Keen also keeps 50% of the fees you collect for Recorded Listings, and 30% of any fees you receive for Paid Mail.

** Amounts used in examples are not guaranteed amounts and are subject to change at any time.

 
 
 
  Next Topic > Creating Listings