One a piece of paper...
write on the left top ( your name) To do List
on the right put, God's to do list.
Make a line down the middle of course.
number from 1 to whatever ...
On your side put things like...
1.do the laundry...
2.wash the floor,
3.write thank you notes...
on God's side put the things like...
1. God, help me discern whether this ( persons name) is a good friend .
2. God, help me find the right apt ./home
3. God help me find the right job for me.
3. God help me
get a right teacher for my lessons in ( write in the lessons you want)
4. God, Help me relax about the decision I have to make regarding ( write in your problem here)
5. God help me get a good sleep .
6. God help me be a good wife/ husband for someone and help me meet my partner
As you can see, the list can go on as long as you need it to.
What I have noticed is that the things on God's side get done SO much faster.
the things on My side are usually less, its a shorter list, and they take longer to get done!
Okay now that you are done, wrinkle it into a ball and throw it in your sock drawer to be found at some later date!
Let me know what changes after you make a To Do list for God!