|Keen Feedback Policy|
We urge all Members to please use caution and good judgment when leaving feedback for your Advisors. What you write can be read by other Members, and in most cases, you cannot go back and edit your remarks - they become a permanent part of that Advisor's record. To learn how ratings are calculated please click here.
Please also bear in mind that you can be held legally responsible for damages to someone's reputation if a court finds that your remarks are defamatory. Under applicable laws, including the Communications Decency Act, Keen is not legally responsible for the feedback that Members post on its Site, even if that feedback is defamatory. Keen provides a rating system and feedback forum as a place for our Members to express their opinions, and we will neither censor these opinions nor investigate them for accuracy.
To ensure that the feedback system is not abused, Keen may remove feedback in the limited situations described below. If you believe that another Member has left feedback for you that meets one or more of the following criteria, you should contact us by filling out a Support Form and selecting "Ratings / Feedback" to seek review.
Circumstances In Which Keen Will Consider Removing Feedback:
• The feedback was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on Keen itself and not the Advisor or the Advisor's Services.
• The feedback contains profane or vulgar language, Adult Content or adult material. Keen will not remove feedback containing inflammatory words such as "fake," "sucks" or "boring". It is discouraged but will not be removed.
• The feedback contains personal identifying information about a Member, including real name, address, phone number or email address.
• The feedback contains negative comments regarding an Advisor failure to perform actions or services which are outside the scope of the Advisor's Services described in his or her listing.
• The feedback is made by an Advisor for herself or himself (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary Member names or third parties to leave such feedback).
• The feedback is made by a Member who provided Keen with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.
• Multiple ratings or feedback for the same Advisor are left by one Member, in which case, Keen may remove any or all of the feedback left by that Member.
• Feedback determined to be of a harassing nature by Keen in its sole and absolute discretion, in which case, Keen may remove any or all feedback made by that Member.
• The feedback refers to another Member's feedback, mentions other Advisors or includes links to other Websites.
• Feedback describing disconnected conversations may be removed if the Advisor agrees to refund the cost of the conversation to the Member.
• Feedback mistakenly left or intended for another Advisor will be considered for removal only when the Member responsible informs Keen of the error.
• Feedback will be considered for revision when Members mutually agree that the rating is no longer an accurate reflection of a transaction. In this circumstance, both parties must write to Keen with their request.
This Feedback Policy forms part of the Member Agreement and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Member Agreement and related policies.
|Next Topic > Photo Policy|