The bulls of the zodiac tend to pair well with any sign that doesn’t require high amounts of energy, frequent changes, or constant excitement, but how does Taurus fare when in a mirror match? Taurus men and women are known to be patient, reliable, and predictable, so when two of them manage to match up together, they have a lot going for them. Taurus-born individuals present themselves as they are and often have few, if any, secrets. They are hard-working, responsible, and most of all willing to do anything to achieve security, stability, and comfort.
The downside of a Taurus dating a Taurus is that the stereotypical stubbornness can be a relationship killer. A twin bull relationship does not have a partner who cares less and will happily back down. Taurus-born care about every decision they make, which is why they stick to their guns as an immovable force. Despite this minor issue, it is clear the benefits far outweigh the potential problems, and this matchup is often as satisfying as it is easygoing and full of tender love. Here’s a deeper dive into Taurus man and Taurus woman relationships.
Taurus men and women have high compatibility with each other in nearly all categories where this is important. Of course, everyone is different, and likes and dislikes will vary but having a base of similar values and common traits goes a long way toward relationship success. Their down-to-earth view of the world is never a problem when paired with a partner who feels the same way.
- Bulls are resilient and designed to tolerate and survive even the toughest of adversities they may encounter in their lifetime, so navigating a few minor conflicts with their partner is usually not an issue. The remarkable level of patience that Taurus is known for also helps smooth over any rough spots.
- Taurus men and women tend to be opposed to changes, dutifully sticking to what they know and love.
- You can expect bulls to enjoy their life of hard work balanced with an almost hedonistic approach to downtime. For the beast that is the bull, there are set times for work and set times for play, though laziness can sometimes bleed over.
- In a mirror match, the wanderlust and adventure-seeking drives of many other signs don’t exist, allowing bulls to do what they enjoy best, relax at home.
- With how emotionally guarded Taurus is, friendships take time, but they last a lifetime once gained. Many serious relationships between Taurus-born will grow from close friendships, but interested suitors should not expect things to move along quickly. Bulls take to love with a slow and steady pace that is heavily romantic.
As predictably positive as a twin Taurus match often is, it must be said that there isn’t all sunshine on the pasture. Even though conflicts will likely be few and far between, it can be tough to get a compromise once they happen.
- Taurus-born individuals lean almost exclusively toward the more introverted side with regards to socializing.
- Despite this, they do not lack social skills or being friendly and approachable. Their dependability and loyalty make bulls treasured friends, and this adoration only multiplies in friendships between two Taurus.
- The innately protective quality of a bull is usually first witnessed in friendships, and it soon becomes clear that Taurus men and women are a force to be reckoned with when their loved ones are under threat.
- Taurus men and women hate backing down and are well-known for their stubbornness.
- Possessiveness and jealousy are frequently seen in Taurus-born, but that shouldn’t become too much of a problem when partnered with the same sign. If it does, it can become quite an uphill battle for the pair to try to enforce fair and reasonable behavior.
- Lastly, the bull has an extraordinarily soft and vulnerable heart guarded by a hardy exterior. While it usually is kept well under wraps and hidden away, in a loving relationship, his or her soul is bared to their partner. Add that an angry bull is as insensitive as it is rare, and you have a recipe for destruction at any severe clash.
In long-term, intimate relationships, Taurus men and women shine as their integral values are beneficial for success and to start a family. Those who make it this far will discover a far more emotional side to their partner that may not have been evident before.
- All walls are down, and tenderness and affection will only increase. As mentioned previously, awareness of how easily Taurus is hurt in such a close relationship is essential as wounded Tauruses take a long time to heal.
- With Taurus women and men’s need to have financial security, stability, and comfort, they quickly draw their partner beneath their own protective and supportive umbrella.
- The presence of two Tauruses in a home will mean an easily shared workload and no problematic interruption when the occasional streak of laziness occurs.
- Sex and intimacy are mandatory for a bull’s happiness, as Taurus is a very physical and sensual sign and needs to express this love to his or her mate. All signs point to a very fulfilling relationship for dual Taurus relationships.
If slow, steady, and enduring love is what you seek as a Taurus man or woman, consider giving your heart to another Taurus. There are so many positives to this mirror match and very few areas where clashes do occur.
- While stubbornness may ultimately be your most significant obstacle, that same tenacity and patience are what keep your relationship together when things get challenging.
- Taurus-born are unlikely ever to be known as the life of the party and may be hard to draw away from comfort zones, but there are natural strengths in predictability and relaxed temperaments.
Taurus men and women make exceptional leaders who are focused on leading by example and positive reinforcement. Despite this, the bull would much rather not have the burden of having to manage others.
- Taurus-born are hard workers and put their nose to the grindstone at any task that comes their way.
- They have no reason to become competitive with each other or for two Taurus to disrupt the workplace.
- While they are not opposed to working as a team, Taurus generally prefer to tackle their workload alone as it provides a simple way to measure their sweat and success.
- The overall reliability of the bull only doubles when fellow Taurus-born are around to assist.
Taurus Taurus Compatibility: The Bottom Line
If slow, steady, and enduring love is what you seek as a Taurus man or woman, consider giving your heart to another Taurus. There are so many positives to this mirror match and very few areas where clashes do occur. While stubbornness may ultimately be your most significant obstacle, that same tenacity and patience are what keep your relationship together when things get challenging. Are you in a relationship with a Taurus male or Taurus female and have the desire to strengthen your partnership? Talk to a love and relationship psychic for additional insights about your compatibility, including how to work out any roadblocks that come your way.