One of the themes of 2019 is self-love & self-expression. What better way to express that than on Valentine’s Day? For most, it’s hard to be alone on Valentine’s Day. But, it doesn’t have to be! The more you value and love yourself, the more love you will attract into your life.
1. Do something special for yourself. A spa day or massage. Rub those kinks right out of your body. A nice long, hot bath with a glass of champagne, candles and maybe even a great book.
2. Treat yourself to a fancy lunch or dinner. Get dressed up and show off your fabulous self! You may feel uncomfortable and unnatural, but it’s important to step outside your comfort zone. You are worth it!
3. Go out and mingle. Try that place around the corner you keep hearing about! You never know who you may meet. You can also look up events that are happening around you. No need to feel self-conscious.
4. Host a dinner party with your single friends. Celebrate with games and fun! Don’t talk about how much this day sucks. Stay in the moment and be present. Who knows, this could be your last single Valentine’s Day.
5. Buy something for yourself. Those pair of shoes you’ve been eyeing? Yes! Splurge on yourself! Give yourself a hug! You don’t need someone else to spoil you. Who knows what you want better than you do?
About the Author:
Minka was born an Intuitive Channel. Minka is Clairaudient, Clairvoyant, an Empath and Clairsentient. Minka has been teaching and doing readings for over 20’s years. Minka can see into the heart of any situation. She can see your soul and others. Her readings are profound and life changing.