Affirmations are words or phrases which are said over and over to solidify a single thought about yourself or other people. This is the way you have formed negative and positive programming throughout your lifetime, saying things to yourself, about yourself, over and over. After thoughts are repeated, they soon become a belief, and then we think this belief is our reality. In this way we form fears of poverty, health, weight and relationships and the emotions connected with these beliefs can even become our comfort zone, no matter how negative they might be.
Since we created these beliefs we can also change them. This is where real freedom comes from. Focused affirmations are a great way to start your new tomorrow. When you feel tension, stress, or any type of anxiety, an affirmation which makes you feel good is where you need to go. A particularly good affirmation is “I am powerful.” Keep in mind, however, that for affirmations to work you must not only say something which makes you feel better you have to feel the words. So, say whatever makes you feel good, then see yourself in a happy scenario doing or being your desire. See it, feel it, even taste it (yes! You can taste it.) The more emotion you have the faster you will draw it to you.
Here are some affirmations you might use, but the best ones are ones you make up yourself:
– I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
– Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
– My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
– I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
– I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
– I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
– A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.
– I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
– I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
– Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
– Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
You can take any of these affirmations for your own use or you can create your own with your own unique mixture based on your personal desires and needs. What is most important is to establish a profound communication with the universe — so say it with conviction, say it in your own unique voice, and make it happen in the real world.
Speak to a KEEN Advisor to help you along your journey to find inner peace, fulfillment, love, and passion.