You wake up and go to sleep thinking about certain someone, but is the feeling mutual? Love and relationship readings are one of the most popular requests at Keen, likely because matters of the heart can be confusing, frustrating, and disappointing, just as much as they can be blissful, happy, and promising. But healthy relationships require more than simply positive energy vibrations between people. They also require patience and effort. Furthermore, a psychic love reader isn’t always going to be able to confirm whether or not someone is “thinking about you,” or if they are “the one.” In fact, the best way to find love is to stop looking and let it find you. A love psychic can help you abandon any fears or roadblocks so that you can work on manifesting love from a healthy place. Let’s take a closer look at what a love reading can show you.
1. Attitude is Everything: The 5 Steps to Help You Find Love
While a psychic will use clairvoyance to take a look at your love life, finding and attracting love is also about your attitude and the amount of effort you are willing to put in. These five steps can bring you closer to attracting Mr. or Mrs. Right.
- Magnetism: Make a list of relationship goals to manifest the love you seek.
- Intention: Align a plan of action with your list of goals.
- Intuition: Trust your inner-voice when meeting someone – let it be your guide.
- Patience: Be patient, but know when it’s time to move on from a relationship.
- Self-reflection: Get in touch with your inner-self to determine what you really want.
2. Signs You’re in Love With Him or Her
While you can use the following signs as a gauge as to whether or not you’re falling in love with someone, don’t let these feelings blind you from seeing characteristics you may not really like about this person simply because you’re in a new relationship. Follow your heart, but also use your mind, too. You want a partner to bring out your best side and lift you up, not bring you down. Regardless, here are some cues.
- You can’t stop thinking about them.
- You have their best interests in mind.
- You’ve been a bit stressed or frazzled.
- You’re feeling nauseous and sweaty.
- You appreciate your partner’s unique traits.
- You’re having trouble sleeping and/or concentrating.
- You’re finding new interests.
- You’re not grossed out by a partner’s bad habits.
3. How Do You Know Your Relationship Will Last?
Now that you’ve manifested the relationship you desire, how do you know whether or not it will last? Well, the more you put into a relationship, the more you’ll get out of it. However, even though relationships take work, they shouldn’t feel like work. Here are some effortless signs that your relationship will last through the test of time, and whatever else life throws your way.
- You both forgive and forget.
- You don’t expect one another to change overnight.
- You support one another.
- You’re both good listeners.
- You share both successes and failures with each before anyone else.
- You help each other succeed.
- You praise one another when speaking to friends, family, co-workers.
- You want the best for one another and often offer advice.
- You enjoy spending time with one another no matter what the activity is, big or small.
- You help one another become a better version of yourselves.