It is almost impossible to tell, just by looking at him or her, what a person will be like between the sheets. Sometimes a person with an amazing body can be a dud in bed. Likewise, those who you might have overlooked can be quite skilled at lovemaking when given the chance. Just as astrology can help match lovers based on emotional compatibility, there are also good sexual matches that can be made in heaven.
Not everybody is capable of the same level of intimacy. Societal expectations can have an impact on how the different genders approach sexual relationships. Men are often championed for requiring their lover to retain an aura of mystery, while women are encouraged to long for a deep emotional connection. Gay and lesbian individuals as well as straight individuals have to analyze a partner’s ability and desire for physical and emotional closeness, and whether or not both kinds of intimacy can exist together.
Start by knowing yourself and your own personal needs for sex and intimacy. With your astrologer, examine any planets that are influencing your fifth house, which will show your creativity in bed. Your eighth house will show your need and capacity for loyalty. If your idea of intimacy requires a level of friendship for you to feel comfortable and accepted, peek at your eleventh house. Here you can see what kind of company you seek and the types of people who are drawn to spend time with you.
Are you involved in a relationship that you are hoping will become sexual but it hasn’t advanced to that level of intimacy? Are you wondering if the delay is natural or a sign of disinterest in your love interest? If you’re lucky enough to have the information, you can use the date, place and time of your lover’s birth to examine his or her natal chart along with yours.
Your partner’s sun sign can be easily determined by his or her birthday and can be used as a rough guide to see whether things are likely to move fast or slow with such a personality type. Here are clues about some of the signs:
- Aries tend to be sexually impulsive and a romantic moment can be one that easily leads to another.
- A Taurus is more methodical, often slow to heat up, but then a very intense lover.
- Your Gemini lover might get bored if things stay the same for too long, so surprise and spontaneity might go a long way towards a deeper sexual connection.
- Cancers can get clingy after a sexual encounter, so be aware of that and be willing to embrace that kind of intimacy.
- Leos are very generous lovers, but their pride can easily be hurt, so sexual encounters should be approached gently.
- Your Libra lover values equality in a sexual relationship, so make sure you give back as much as you get.
- A Scorpio can be a very passionate lover, but that passion can easily turn to obsession if you slight one.
- A Sagittarius can be game for interesting sexual encounters, and are more likely to be willing to talk openly about his or her needs.
- Capricorns can sometimes be a bit more conservative, and may need to be wined and dined before a sexual encounter can be approached.
- Pisces mates are imaginative and adaptable lovers that can be given to wild fantasies.
Armed with your natal chart and information about your lover or potential sweetie, you can follow the horoscopes for signs telling you when to take the lead, and when to play hard to get.
- Keep your eye out for when Mars lands in either your sign or that of your lover making a move is favored at this time.
- The activities of Venus can show a willingness to be open to intimate encounters.
- The sun indicates powerful male energy and the moon represents female sensitivity. Since they move from day to day, it is important to watch their cycles and see how they affect your love life.
If you move too quickly, you can ruin what could have been a beautiful relationship filled with intimacy. But if you move too slowly, you could miss the chance of a lifetime for dynamite sex. Get your hands on your horoscopes before you hook up with your lover to maximize your chances of seeing stars in bed!
Of course, you shouldn’t be discouraged if your sign doesn’t seem like the best match – and even if yours is, holding the Virgo male’s interest can be a curious challenge. Calling a professional astrologer can help. A great starting point is a detailed astrological chart, detailing traits and compatibility based on the specific birthdates for you and your love interest. Of course, the talents and tools in a professional psychic’s arsenal don’t stop there, but might also include tarot cards and runes. Get in touch with one today to learn more about your potential future with the Virgo man you desire.
- Love Compatibility with Astrology Elements
- Predicting Compatibility with Astrology’s House System
- Turn-ons by Zodiac Sign
- Zodiac Signs Guaranteed to Spice Up Your Sex Life
- Which Zodiac Signs Are Faithful?
- The Sun Sign Compatibility Review
Love Advice for Women by Zodiac Sign
- Love Advice for the Aries Woman
- Love Advice for the Taurus Woman
- Love Advice for the Gemini Woman
- Love Advice for the Cancerian Woman
- Love Advice for the Leo Woman
- Love Advice for the Virgo Woman
- Love Advice for the Libra Woman
- Love Advice for the Scorpio Woman
- Love Advice for the Sagittarius Woman
- Love Advice for the Capricorn Woman
- Love Advice for the Aquarius Woman
- Love Advice for the Pisces Woman